Medicinos Bankas seeks to ensure customer satisfaction with the quality of its services and customer service that meets their needs perfectly. Therefore, your opinion, suggestions and feedback are of great importance to us.
If you believe that your rights or legitimate interests have been violated, when you were using services rendered by Medicinos Bankas, we advise you to first contact the employee who usually provides banking services to you or call the general contact centre line 8 800 60 700 (+370 5 264 4800 for calls from abroad). If the situation has not been resolved, you can lodge a written claim with Medicinos Bankas (please find the form attached here) as follows:
- Using the online banking system (Messages -> New message);
- By e-mail: [email protected]. In the Subject box, please indicate Claim or Complaint and attach the filled in and signed form (this option is recommended for general issues);
- By fax: 8 (5) 264 4801;
- By registered mail: Pamėnkalnio str. 40, LT-01114 Vilnius, Lithuania;
- At any customer service department (please see the list here).
When lodging a claim, please provide the following information:
- Name, surname and personal identification number/name and registration number of a legal entity;
- Contact details (address, phone number, e-mail address);
- Date of lodging the claim;
- Reasons for the claim, i.e., rights or legitimate interests that were violated;
- Requests related to the violation of the rights and legitimate interests;
- Reply method: through a Bank division, by registered mail, online banking system or e-mail (for general information only).
The Bank will only examine legible claims written in the official (Lithuanian) and/or English, Russian language signed by the customer or a person duly authorised by them. The claim has to be accompanied by documents supporting the substance of the claim.
Written claims lodged by the customers are examined by the competent divisions of the Bank in accordance with the established procedure. The claim will be examined and a written reply will be given not later than within 14 calendar days, counting from the day following the date of receipt of the claim. In special cases, when examination of the circumstances at hand requires additional in-depth investigation, the reply period may be extended. The customer will be informed of the extension of the examination period and reasons thereof in writing.
If you are not satisfied with the Bank’s reply, you may apply to the Supervision Service of the Bank of Lithuania within one year from the date of addressing the Bank regarding the out-of-court dispute resolution. You can also defend you rights in courts of the Republic of Lithuania in accordance with the applicable legislation.