Žemės Ūkio Paskolų Garantijų Fondas, UAB (Agricultural Credit Guarantee Fund) (ŽŪPGF) is a financial institution, which provides guarantees to credit institutions for credits granted to:
• Agricultural entities;
• Economic entities, which are engaged into activities alternative to agriculture, located in villages or towns with no more than 6 thousand inhabitants and agricultural land holdings and which are registered in the Agricultural and Rural Business Register;
• Enterprises processing agricultural production;
• Lithuanian Agricultural and Food Products Market Regulation Agency;
• Rural communities and local action groups;
• Education, study, and vocational training institutions.
Terms and conditions of the guarantee:
• Amount of the guarantee can be up to 70% of outstanding credit amount;
• To young farmers (under 40) and agricultural entities, which insured their crop fields, amount of the guarantee can be up to 80% of outstanding credit amount;
• The credit guarantees are provided for:
- credits intended for the financing of investment projects;
- credits or credit lines intended for the procurement of short-term assets;
• Guarantee period is not limited and depends on the term of guaranteed credit;
• The maximum amount of the guaranteed credit: Eur 1 160 000.