Credit line is a form of short-term credit intended to finance deficit of working capital, where the customer is granted the right to use the funds of the credit line on demand. The client can repay the used amount of the credit line fully or partially and again (fully or partially) use the credit line without exceeding the maximum credit line limit determined in the credit agreement.
Why choose the credit line?
- The funds of the credit line may be used on demand: to borrow and repay the amounts of the credit line without any fees;
- The interest is calculated only from the used amount of the credit line;
Terms and conditions of the credit line:
• Credit period: up to 2 years;
• The credit line is granted in euro;
• The amount: the minimum/maximum amount is not established and depends on your financial possibilities to repay the credit line and provided collateral;
• A fixed or variable interest rate may be selected. The variable interest rate is set according to EURIBOR basic interest rates, to which the Bank interest margin is added. The interest rate is changed every 6 months;
• Flexible credit line repayment schedule: the credit line may be repaid at the end of the period or to establish an individual schedule of reducing the credit line limit amount;
• The collateral may be the mortgage of real estate or other property or the guarantees provided by Žemės Ūkio Paskolų Garantijų Fondas, UAB Agricultural Credit Guarantee Fund (ŽŪPGF). The real estate or personal property offered for mortgage must be evaluated by independent property evaluators..
How to receive a credit line?
If you have decided to take a credit, please call the information line and arrange for a meeting with a Bank specialist or fill in the application and arrive at the nearest Bank's branch, customer service center or subdivision for a consultation. Please be sure to bring the documents indicated in the credit application.
Fill in the credit line application (in lithuanian)