Credit line is a form of short-term credit, where the customer is granted the right
to use the funds of the credit line on demand: repay the full amount or part of
the used credit line amount and again take the full amount or part of the credit
line amount without exceeding the maximum credit line limit indicated in the
credit agreement. Credit line is intended for financing the lack of working capital
as well as providing guarantees and issuing the letters of credit.
Why choose the credit line?
- The funds of the credit line may be used on demand: to borrow and repay
the amounts of the credit line without any fees;
- The interest is calculated only from the used amount of the credit line;
- The limit of the credit line may be used for other purposes: providing sureties,
issuing letters of credit.
Terms and conditions of the credit line:
• Credit period: up to 2 years;
• The credit line is granted in euro;
• The amount: the minimum/maximum amount is not established and depends
on your financial possibilities to repay the credit line and provided collateral;
• A fixed or variable interest rate may be selected. The variable interest rate is
set according to EURIBOR basic interest rates, to which the Bank
interest margin is added. The interest rate is changed every 6 or 12 months
depending on your choice.
• Flexible credit line repayment schedule: the credit line may be repaid at the
end of the period or to establish an individual schedule of reducing the credit
line limit amount;
• The collateral may be the mortgage of real estate or other property or the
guarantees provided by Žemės Ūkio Paskolų Garantijų Fondas, UAB
(Agricultural Credit Guarantee Fund) (ŽŪPGF). The real
estate or personal property offered for mortgage must be evaluated by
independent property evaluators.
How to receive a credit line?
If you have decided to take a credit, please call the information line and arrange for a meeting with a Bank specialist or fill in the application and
arrive at the nearest Bank's branch, customer service centre or subdivision for a consultation. Please be sure to bring the documents indicated in the credit application.
Fill in the credit line application (in lithuanian) (PDF format)
If You are using an older version of Adobe Reader version 6, please resume the program until at least 7 version. You can do so by clicking here.
Fill in the credit line application (in lithuanian) (WORD format)