The credit is intended for one-off financing of the lack of working capital or implementing development plans. The credit allows reacting to market changes and actions of the competitors immediately or balancing the
temporary cash flow disturbances of the company.
Terms and conditions of credit for supplementing the working capital:
• Credit period: up to 3 years;
• The credit is granted in euro;
• The amount: the minimum/maximum amount is not established and depends on your financial possibilities to repay the credit and provided collateral;
• A fixed or variable interest rate may be selected. The variable interest rate is set according to EURIBOR basic interest rates, to which the bank interest margin is added. The interest rate is changed every 6 months;
• The credit shall be repaid in equal or different amounts in accordance with the credit repayment schedule agreed by the customer and the bank depending on your cash flows, seasonality, and etc.;
• The collateral may be the mortgage of real estate or other property or the guarantees provided by Žemės Ūkio Paskolų Garantijų Fondas, UAB Agricultural Credit Guarantee Fund (ŽŪPGF) or Investicijų ir Verslo
Garantijos, UAB (Investment and Business Guarantees) (INVEGA). The real estate or personal property offered for mortgage must be evaluated by independent property evaluators..
How to receive a credit for supplementing the working capital?
If you have decided to take a credit, please call the information line and arrange for a meeting with a Bank specialist or fill in the application and arrive at the nearest Bank's branch, customer service centre or subdivision for a consultation. Please be sure to bring the documents indicated in the credit application.
Fill in the credit application (in lithuanian) (PDF format)
If You are using an older version of Adobe Reader version 6, please resume the program until at least 7 version. You can do so by clicking here.
Fill in the credit application (in lithuanian) (WORD format)