Small credits are provided from funds that have been granted after the Bank won
the tenders announced by the Ministry of Economy and Investicijų Ir Verslo
Garantijos UAB (INVEGA): “Granting of Small Credits – Stage 1” and “Granting of
Small Credits – Stage 2” under the Plan for Promotion of Economic Growth.
Granting of Small Credits – Stage 2
- The credit amount for a single enterprise: LTL 350,000 (Eur 101 367).
- The credit repayment deadline: up to 31 December 2014.
- During the 12-month period the Bank may grant one credit receiver only
one small credit.
- The credit is granted in LTL.
- The projects should be implemented only in theterritoryofLithuania.
- The credits can be used to finance investment of companies or for
supplementing the working capital.
- The collateral may be the mortgage of real estate or other property
or the guarantees provided by Investicijų ir Verslo Garantijos, UAB (Investment
and Business Guarantees (INVEGA). The real estate or personal property offered
for mortgage must be evaluated by independent property valuators.
- Interest rates:
- If location of the project implemented by receiver of a small credit is within the
municipalities of Vilnius, Kaunas and Klaipeda, the interest rate shall be 3-month
VILIBOR minus 1%, but no less than 3% per annum + 2.2% margin of the Bank
profit and risk
- If location of the project implemented by receiver of a small credit is outside of
the Vilnius, Kaunas and Klaipeda municipalities, the interest rate shall be 3-month
VILIBOR minus 2%, but no less than 2% per annum + 2.2% margin of profit and risk
of the Bank.
SMEs registered in Lithuania, in accordance with the definition of micro, small
and medium-sized enterprises laid down in the Law on Development of Small
and Medium-sized Enterprises (for group of companies the following data shall
- Number of employees: up to 250;
- Annual income: up to LTL 138 million (EUR 40 million);
- Balance sheet value of the property: up to LTL 93 million (EUR 27 million).
The credits shall not be granted for the following activities:
• Wholesale trade
• Financial and insurance services;
• Legal services;
• Activities undertaken outsideLithuania
How to receive a small credit?
If you have decided to take a small credit, please call the information line and
arrange for a meeting with a Bank specialist or fill in the application and
arrive at the nearest Bank's branch, customer service centre or subdivision
for a consultation. Please be sure to bring the documents indicated in the
Fill in the credit application (WORD format)