We are offering you to use the updated billing service for a quick business financing without pledging assets. The bills are purchased by the existing and new bank customers for the development of business volume, business cash flow balancing.
Terms of purchasing bills
- Funding under the bill is provided within 5 working days;
- Billing lenders:
- legal persons;
- natural persons with registered property;
- business income, average monthly turnover of more than twice of the amount of the bill;
- or disposable income funds (there must be a clear onetime source of bill repayment);
- Bill guarantor / guarantors must be natural and / or legal person, disposing real estate without limitations.
Final terms of purchasing bills are settled after evaluating the risk of business financing.
- The period of bill purchasing – up to 6 months;
- Currency: EUR, LTL, USD;
- Bill amount (equivalent in litas) to 350 000 litas;
- Interest rate by agreement.
The bill – is the security which is issued under the treatment of the Republic of Lithuania Billing Law and the issuer of which unconditionally undertakes, directly or indirectly, to pay the amount of money indicated in the bill to the referred person on the bill payment day.
How to sell your bill made out to the bank?
If you decide to sell the bill to the bank, please call information phone number and agree on meeting with a specialist of the bank or fill request / application and visit the nearest client servicing divisions or branch for consultations. You need to bring along the documents indicated in the application.
After the bank has adopted a positive decision to buy a bill, the purchase/sale contract is made. The bank pays you the amount for the bill which is equal to the difference between the amount specified in the bill and the the purchase price of the bill(discount). The purchase price of the bill (discount) is settled by the bank. You return the amount of money indicated in the bill to the bank on the bill payment day. The bank turns the paid bill back to you.