At cash desks of the Medicinos Bankas you can pay for the following services:
- Utility services;
- Kindergarten services;
- Services of additional training in academy of music;
- Communication services;
- Security services;
- Cable TV and Internet services;
- Social Insurance Fund contributions;
- Fees for the Customs Office;
- Fees for the State Tax Inspectorate;
- Fees for State Company Regitra;
- Global Blue;
- Other services.
Other services provided at cash desks of the bank:
- Acceptance of cash into account, in litas or foreign currency;
- Payment of cash from account in litas or foreign currency;
- Cancellation of advance order of cash;
- Change of notes and coins to other denominations in the same currency (if available in the cash desk);
- Encaschment and delivery of cash;
- Verification of notes;
- Acceptance of worn notes in foreign currency;
- VAT repayment to travellers from abroad (non EU citizens).
To cash out a large amount from your account in client service division or branch of Medicinos Bankas, you should order the amount in advance:
- When ordering an amount (in litas) higher than 50,000 Lt, you should inform the bank one business day in advance, before 1:00 PM;
- When ordering an amount (in foreign currency) below 50,000 Lt, you should inform the bank one business day in advance, before 11:00 AM;
- When ordering an amount (in foreign currency) higher than 50,000 Lt, you should inform the bank two business days in advance, before 11:00 AM.
How Can One Use the Cash Desk Services?
Please visit the nearest client servicing divisions or branch. It is necessary to have a personal identity document.