Medicinos Bankas makes an exceptionally safe offer – rent of individual safe-deposit boxes for private and business clients.
In an individual safe-deposit box you can safely keep:
- tangible assets;
- other valuables.
You can find this offer in:
- Konstitucijos Client Service Division
- Kaunas Branch
We have a special offer for You!
Rent fees in Konstitucijos Client Service Division in litas (LTL):
Rent fees in Kaunas Branch in litas (LTL):
|Size and capacity
||Storage Time/Cost (LTL)
|1 day (1-6 days)
||Storage Time / Cost (LTL)
Keep your valuables safe with us!
Medicinos Bankas provides the following guarantees to sellers:
- Payment guarantee – protecting seller against buyer’s failures to settle;
- Tender guarantee – protects buyer against failure to perform commercial tender;
- Contract performance guarantee – secures buyer against failure to perform obligations stipulated in contract.
The bank also provides guarantees of other types, depending on conditions of specific transactions.
The following can be used as guarantee security measures:
- Monetary means;
- Movable and real property;
- Other security methods acceptable to the bank.
How the Bank Guarantee Can Be Obtained?
To obtain a guarantee, please call information phone number and agree on meeting with the bank’s specialist or fill your request / application and visit the nearest client servicing divisions or branch for consultations. It is necessary to have the documents specified in the application.
If the bank makes positive decision, the guarantee shall be granted after making guarantee provision agreement and after execution of documents securing the guarantee.
Financial Brokerage Department of the Medicinos Bankas provides the following services to its customers:
- Accepts and performs orders to buy and sell securities in Vilnius Stock Exchange;
- Intermediates in making other security transactions;
- Intermediates in implementing tender offers in Vilnius Stock Exchange;
- Performs monetary and security settlements according to transactions made;
- Stores and administers securities kept in security account;
- Provides information and advice on issues of securities circulation.
How One Can Start Using Services of Financial Broker?
To use services of financial broker, please call information phone number and agree on meeting with specialist of the bank.
When you have a foreign bank cheque or personal cheque drawn for you and have a bank account in Medicinos bankas, the bank will encash the submitted cheque. The amount specified in the cheque can be taken in cash at the bank’s cash desk, we can also transfer the amount to a specified account after the funds are transferred to the bank’s account.
How One Can Encash Cheque?
To encash a cheque, you should come to the nearest client servicing divisions or branch. It is necessary to have a personal identity document, seal of the company / organization, employee’s certificate, and authorization from the company / organization to draw or encash a cheque (if you are manager of the company / organization, the authorization is not needed).
In the Medicinos Bankas, it is possible to pay the vehicle owner or vehicle control fee and obtain a vignette. Four types of vignettes are offered: daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
Vignettes can be paid up in cash or using a payment order. Customers of the Medicinos Bankas will only need to transfer the funds to the Medicinos Bankas’ account No. LT847230000944904022.
The following data shall be specified in payment order:
- Payee: Medicinos Bankas UAB, 112027077;
- Payee’s account: LT847230000944904022.
At the payment purpose, please indicate first name and last name of the person who will take the vignette(s) and the type of the vignettes. Vignette(s) can be taken in the nearest branch of the Medicinos Bankas, where you will need to show a copy of the payment order.
Vignette valid term:
- Daily vignette is valid for 24 hours from the beginning of specified period, when vignette purchase cash desk receipt is produced. When the receipt is not produced, vignettes shall be valid till 12:00 PM of the specified day;
- Weekly vignette is valid for a week (seven days), till 12:00 PM of the last day;
- Monthly vignette is valid for a month (30 days), till 12:00 PM of the last day;
- Yearly vignette is valid for 12 months from the specified date, till 12:00 PM of the last day of the last month.
How Obtain a Vignette (s)?
To obtain a vignette (s), you should come to the nearest client servicing divisions or branch.
You can conclude an insurance agreement (policy) in all the branches of Medicinos Bankas. We offer you two types of insurance:
1. Travel financial loss insurance.
2. Compulsory insurance of civil liability for drivers (TPVCA compulsory insurance).
Our partner – Joint-Stock Insurance Company PZU Lietuva (UAB DK „PZU Lietuva“).
How to conclude an insurance agreement?
If you want to conclude an insurance agreement, please arrive at the nearest client servicing divisions or branch.