Medicinos Bankas makes an exceptionally safe offer – rent of individual safe-deposit boxes for private and business clients.
In an individual safe-deposit box you can safely keep:
- tangible assets;
- other valuables.
You can find this offer in:
We have a special offer for You!
- Konstitucijos Client Service Division
- Kaunas Branch
Rent fees in Konstitucijos Client Service Division in litas (LTL):
Rent fees in Kaunas Branch in litas (LTL):
|Size and capacity
||Storage Time/Cost (LTL)
|1 day (1-6 days)
|16 x 34 x 24
|18 x 25 x 9
Keep your valuables safe with us!
Financial Brokerage Department of the Medicinos Bankas provides the following services to its customers:
- Accepts and performs orders to buy and sell securities in Vilnius Stock Exchange;
- Intermediates in making other security transactions;
- Intermediates in implementing tender offers in Vilnius Stock Exchange;
- Performs monetary and security settlements according to transactions made;
- Stores and administers securities kept in security account;
- Provides information and advice on issues of securities circulation.
How One Can Start Using Services of Financial Broker?
To use services of financial broker, please call information phone number and agree on meeting with specialist of the bank.
When you have a foreign bank cheque or personal cheque drawn for you and have a bank account in Medicinos bankas, the bank will encash the submitted cheque. The amount specified in the cheque can be taken in cash at the bank’s cash desk, we can also transfer the amount to a specified account after the funds are transferred to the bank’s account.
How One Can Encash Cheque?
To encash a cheque, you should come to the nearest client servicing divisions or branch. It is necessary to have a personal identity document.
VAT Refund service In Lithuania is provided by JSC "GLobal Refund Lietuva" (from 9 February 2010 the name of this company is changed in to "Global Blue Lietuva"). Travelers can receive VAT Refund benefits in return for the old Global Refund blanks and for the new Global Blue blanks under the same conditions.
Foreign tourists are entitled to refund value - added tax for purchased products taken away from Lithuania. VAT refund can also be used by Lithuanian tourists abroad. Larger stores offer this service all over the world.
Note: Residents of the European Union (EU) cannot use the VAT refund service in the EU territory.
How One Can Have VAT Refunded?
If you or your partner wants the VAT refund, simply follow the rules and recommendations below.
VAT refund conditions:
- Total price of purchase (including VAT) in a store must be 200 litas at least;
- When leaving from a EU Member State, Global Blue cheque must be validated in customs office not later than till the end of the 3rd month after the month of purchase.
The amount refunded to a tourist is equal to VAT, after deduction of administration fee.
To make the process of VAT refund smooth:
- A tourist must buy the products in stores marked with Global Blue TAX FREE label (more than 2000 stores in Lithuania) and ask for the tax refund cheque and cashier check. Employees of the store will do it gladly;
- When leaving the EU, the tourist must show his/her purchased products, cheques, cashier checks and passport to customs officers, who will put a stamp on your Global Blue cheque;
- VAT refund is possible in the nearest money refund point. You can also receive: payment to a specified credit card, bank cheque to a specified address (in some countries, cashing out is also possible after returning home).
Those leaving from Lithuania by car or bus to Belarus can have their VAT refund in the following client service divisions of the Medicinos Bankas:
- In Medininkai road post, Vilnius - Minsk road;
- In Salcininkai road post, Vilnius - Lyda road;
- In Raigardas road post, Vilnius - Grodno road;
- In Lavoriskes road post, Vilnius - Minsk road.
Those leaving from Lithuania by car or bus to Russia can have their VAT refund in the following client service divisions of the Medicinos Bankas:
- In Kybartai road post, Kaunas - Kaliningrad road;
- In Panemune road post, Siauliai - Kaliningrad road.
When leaving from Lithuania by plain:
- In Vilnius international airport;
- In Kaunas airport;
- In Palanga airport.
When leaving from Lithuania by train:
- Please ask a customs officer to put a stamp on your Global Refund cheque and later visit any other tax refund point.
After returning to Lithuania and You have stamped Global Blue cheque, you can have your VAT refund in the following client service divisions of the Medicinos Bankas:
- In Vilnius, 40 Pamenkalnio str.;
- In Vilnius, 28 / 17-23 Vokiečiu str.;
- In Vilnius, 18 Ozas str. (shopping center OZAS);
- In Vilnius, 3 Konstitucijos ave.;
- In Vilnius, 22 Sodu str. (Vilnius Bus station);
- In Kaunas, 14 Vytauto ave.;
- In Klaipeda, 1 Šermukšniu str.;
- In Klaipeda, 31 H. Manto str. (shopping center IKIUKAS);
- In Klaipeda, 9 Butku Juzes str. (Klaipeda Bus station);
- In Taurage, 23 Gedimino str.
In the Medicinos Bankas, it is possible to pay the vehicle owner or vehicle control fee and obtain a vignette. Four types of vignettes are offered: daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
Vignettes can be paid up in cash or using a payment order. Customers of the Medicinos Bankas will only need to transfer the funds to the Medicinos Bankas’ account No. LT847230000944904022.
The following data shall be specified in payment order:
Payee: Medicinos Bankas UAB, 112027077;
Payee’s account: LT847230000944904022.
At the payment purpose, please indicate first name and last name of the person who will take the vignette(s) and the type of the vignettes. Vignette(s) can be taken in the nearest branch of the Medicinos Bankas, where you will need to show a copy of the payment order.
Vignette valid term:
Daily vignette is valid for 24 hours from the beginning of specified period, when vignette purchase cash desk receipt is produced. When the receipt is not produced, vignettes shall be valid till 12:00 PM of the specified day;
Weekly vignette is valid for a week (seven days), till 12:00 PM of the last day;
Monthly vignette is valid for a month (30 days), till 12:00 PM of the last day;
Yearly vignette is valid for 12 months from the specified date, till 12:00 PM of the last day of the last month.
How Obtain a Vignette (s)?
To obtain a vignette (s), you should come to the nearest client servicing divisions or branch.
You can conclude an insurance agreement (policy) in all the branches of Medicinos Bankas.
We offer you two types of insurance:
1. Travel financial loss insurance.
2. Compulsory insurance of civil liability for drivers (TPVCA compulsory insurance).
Our partner – Joint-Stock Insurance Company PZU Lietuva (UAB DK „PZU Lietuva“).
How to conclude an insurance agreement?
If you want to conclude an insurance agreement, please arrive at the nearest client servicing divisions or branch.