UNISTREAM carries out transfers to and from 190,000 service points in 95 countries around the world.
Money transfers are the best way to transfer funds to relatives in the home country for those who work abroad. It is also an irreplaceable way to transfer funds to those studying, spending their leisure time abroad or visiting countries on business – to all who need to receive money quickly.
- Money transfers can be withdrawn in these client service subsidiaries of Medicinos bankas:
1. Centras Branch - 40 Pamėnkalnio Street, Vilnius
2. Kaunas Branch - 14 Vytauto Avenue, Kaunas
3. Konstitucija client service subdivision - 3 Konstitucijos Avenue, Vilnius
4. Dainava client service subdivision - 43 V. Krėvės Avenue, Kaunas
- The money is received on the same working day.
- Rapid transfer of funds.
- Very wide service network in the CIS countries.
- Low fees. In many countries, Unistream money transfer costs 2-3 percent from the transferred amount.
- Bank account is not required to send and withdraw the money.
- All fees are paid by the sender.
- Data adjustment is made without any additional fees.
You can find out more information about the transfer service and fees in branches of Medicinos bankas, where the service is given or on the Unistream website: http://www.unistream.com/