We would like to inform you that tariffs for the services provided and transactions
made by Medicinos Bankas will be changed from 15 June 2009.
Changes to be introduced:
New tariffs to be introduced:
- Opening of an account in litas or foreign currency* – free of charge. (*the
minimum initial contribution to the account opened):
- for natural persons registered abroad – LTL 50.
- Bank account administration:
- for legal persons registered abroad – LTL 100/quarter.
- Prompt transmission of funds of up to LTL 2,000 when a client does not have
an account (for natural persons only) and when the payee’s account is in another
Lithuanian bank – LTL 10.
Tariffs to be changed:
- Local transfer of funds in litas:
- Validation of a document on payment made through the Internet Banking
System (IBS) in the Bank – LTL 2.
- Sending of documents:
- Sending of documents by fax (in Lithuania) – LTL 6.
- Sending of documents by fax (abroad) – LTL 20.
- Credits and credit lines:
- Amendment of the conditions of the credit or credit line agreement
– min. LTL 300.
- Conclusion of an agreement on the transfer of the debt to another subject
– min. LTL 300.
- An obligation fee paid on the unused amount of the credit or the credit line
– 1.2% of the annual interest.
- Account crediting:
- An account crediting agreement administration fee – min. LTL 300.
- Amendment of the conditions of the account crediting agreement on the
initiative of the client – min. LTL 300.
- An obligation fee paid on the unused account crediting limit – 1.5% of the
- Amendment of the conditions of the factoring agreement on the initiative of
the client – min. LTL 300.
- Guarantees (backing)
- Provision of the guarantee (backing) by pledging funds – min. LTL 200.