In Medicinos Bankas, bank accounts in euro and foreign currency can be opened for all private persons, registered in the Republic of Lithuania or abroad.
When holding a bank account, you can:
- Transfer moneys in euro or foreign currency to accounts in other banks;
- Perform regular payments to various payees;
- Use service of e-invoice;
- Pay fees for public utilities and other services;
- Receive moneys in euro and foreign currencies from other banks;
- Pay in cash at bank cash desk;
- Take cash at bank cash desk;
- Buy or sell foreign currency;
- Encash personal or cashier’s cheques;
- Perform other financial operations.