The consumer credit can be granted for travelling, medical costs, study fees, purchase of domestic appliances, etc.
Terms and conditions of a consumer loan:
• Loan period: from 3 months to 5 years;
• Loan currency: euro;
• Maximum credit amount: up to EUR 6 000, depends on your constant income and financial obligations;
• A fixed or variable interest rate may be selected. Variable interest rate is set according to EURIBOR basic interest rates, to which the bank interest margin is added. The interest rate is changed every 6 months;
• Loan repayment may be postponed up to 6 months.
Who can receive a consumer loan?
• The citizens of the Republic of Lithuania or the persons having a permanent residence permit in Lithuania;
• The people who are 21 years old;
• The people who have constant income;
• The total amount of all financial obligations of a person/family per month may not exceed 40 percent of constant income received.
How to get a secured loan?
If you have decided to get a loan, call the information line and arrange for a meeting with a bank specialist or fill in the application and arrive at the nearest bank branch or customer service centre for a consultation. Please be sure to bring the documents indicated in the application.
Fill in a loan application (in lithuanian) (PDF format)
If You are using an older version of Adobe Reader version 6, please resume the program until at least 7 version. You can do so by clicking here.
Fill in a loan application (in lithuanian) (WORD format)
Consumer Credit Calculator
Suppose that the consumer credit amount is EUR 1 448.10, the credit period is 5 years (60 months), fixed interest rate of 12% is applied, and the credit agreement fee is EUR 86.89. The credit is repaid using the annuity method. The first instalment is paid exactly one month from the date of entering into the agreement. In this case, the total amount of the credit is EUR 2 019.55, the total annual percentage rate of the total cost of consumer credit is 15.8%, and the monthly instalment is EUR 32.22. Annual percentage rate of the total cost of consumer credit was calculated in the context of the following assumptions: the entire consumer credit is paid to the customer on the date of signing the Credit Agreement; instalments are paid free of charge, by depositing funds for repayment of the credit in cash into the customer’s own account held with the Bank; account maintenance fee does not apply; consumer credit interest rate and other charges will remain the same as in the initial stage and will be applied until the end of the Consumer Credit Agreement; the consumer credit will be repaid in line with the terms specified in the Credit Agreement.