Everyone wants to feel safe and sure about his/her future. Own home provides the sense of security and stability, which is sometimes lacking the pace of contemporary life. Mortgage loan of a bank may be a solution allowing to get that sense.
Mortgage loan terms and conditions:
• Term of the loan:
- up to 25 years, if the loan is intended for purchasing or building a housing;
- up to 15 years, if the loan is intended for repairing the home;
• Currency of the loan: euro;
• Maximum loan amount:
- the maximum mortgage loan amount depends on the market value of mortgaged property or its price (lower of the two), constant income of the customer/family, and financial obligations;
- up to 70 percent of the mortgaged property price or market value (lower of the two) may be financed by the bank;
• Term of loan use: 12 months from signing the loan agreement;
• Loan repayment postponement term: up to 12 months from the day of using the total amount of the loan;
• Interest rate: a variable interest rate is applied for mortgage loans, which is established according to EURIBOR basic interests rates with added bank interest margin. The interest rate is changed every 6 or 12 months depending on your choice;
• Security: mortgage of the purchased/built housing to the bank or mortgage of other residential real estate acceptable to the bank.
Methods of loan repayment
Who can receive a secured loan?
• Citizens of the Republic of Lithuania or the persons with permanent residence permits in Lithuania;
• Persons over 21;
• Persons receiving constant income;
• The total amount of monthly financial obligations of a person/family may not exceed 40 percent of the constant income received by the person/family.
Requirements for mortgaged property:
• Mortgaged real estate must be assessed by independent property assessors except for the cases when a new housing is purchased from property
• Mortgaged real estate must be insured by an insurance company acceptable to the bank for the entire loan period plus 3 months for the amount no lower than the replacement value.
How to get a secured loan?
If you have decided to get a loan, call the information line and arrange for a meeting with a bank specialist or fill in the application and arrive at the nearest bank branch or customer service centre for a consultation. Please be sure to bring the documents indicated in the application.
Fill in a loan application (in lithuanian) (PDF format)
If You are using an older version of Adobe Reader version 6, please resume the program until at least 7 version. You can do so by clicking here.
Fill in a loan application (in lithuanian) (WORD format)