Saving deposit is a convenient saving method for a certain selected period, since amount of the deposit can be increased with additional contributions at any time.
Conditions of saving deposits:
• Saving deposits are accepted in euros, USD and Great Britain pounds;
• Minimum amounts of saving deposits: 100 EUR, 100 USD or 100 GBP;
• Interests are calculated for the saving deposit; each last banking day of a month, the amount of interests for current month is transferred to the deposit’s account;
• Interests for a saving deposit are paid out only after expiry of deposit agreement.
The interest rates for saving deposits (%) for private persons:
|Term in Days||Term in Months||EUR||USD||GBP|
If your do not arrive to the bank at expiry of the saving deposit agreement, the agreement will be extended for the same period and at interest rate applied by the bank on the day of the extension (the extension is applied to entire amount kept in the saving deposit account – namely the deposit and all the additional contributions and calculated interests).
Saving deposit account can be opened by:
- A person on his / her own behalf;
- A person on behalf of other person or acting as agent of other person under a power of attorney confirmed by notary public.
How to open Saving Deposit Account?
To open a saving deposit account, you should visit your nearest client servicing divisions or branch. It is necessary to have all the documents
necessary for opening a bank account.
Setting of saving deposit (making of deposit agreement) can also be done via the Internet banking system.