Long-term fixed-term deposit is a deposit focused on residents that provides them with a convenient and safe investment option. This deposit is different from an ordinary fixed-term deposit in an option to withdraw it before the maturity date, receiving annual interest for the actual period for which the deposit was held in a bank account.
Conditions of long-term fixed-term deposits:
• The deposits are accepted in EUR;
• Minimum deposit amount: EUR 100;
• Minimum deposit term: 2 years or 720 days;
• Maximum deposit term: 5 years or 2159 days;
• The interest is paid out at your selected time intervals:
– every month (for the previous calendar month);
– every three calendar months;
– upon deposit maturity.
Annual interest rates (%) of long-term fixed-term deposits for private persons:
|Term in Days||Term in Months||EUR||USD||GBP|
In case of early termination of a deposit, the following interest is paid out:
Deposit kept, in days
Annual interest rate for EUR, percent
The amount of long-term fixed-term deposit is not supplemented by additional contributions.
If upon the maturity of long-term fixed-term deposit agreement you do not arrive at the bank, you may indicate that the deposit agreement was automatically extended for the same term with the annual interest rate applicable at the bank on the day of extension.
Long-term fixed-term deposit account may be opened:
• by a person for his/her own benefit;
• by a person for the benefit of another person or acting as the authorized representative of another person according to the power of attorney confirmed by a notary.
How to open a long-term fixed-term deposit account?
If you wish to open a long-term fixed-term deposit account, please arrive at the nearest bank branch, customer service centre or subdivision. To open a long-term fixed-term deposit account one must have a bank account in the bank.
Making a long-term fixed-term deposit (concluding a deposit agreement) is also possible in the internet banking system.