Medicinos Bankas UAB strives to adhere to the highest standards of business ethics in its activities. Integrity, transparency, and accountability are very important to us. Therefore, if you have noticed or encountered cases of illegal activities, abuse of position, possible corruption, or non-compliance with legal acts in Medicinos Bankas UAB, please let us know.
Help us spot potential risks and/or breaches as early as possible and we will ensure the confidentiality of the information you provide and the protection of personal data.
Thank you for trusting us!
A report of a breach of banking legislation is submitted in respect of a breach of the provisions of the Law on Banks of the Republic of Lithuania, its implementing legislation, Regulation (EU) No. 575/2013 or Regulation (EU) No. 1286/2014.
If you wish to file a free-form report of a breach of banking legislation (instead of filling in the Report Form of Breach of Banking Legislation provided by Medicinos Bankas UAB, or the online Report Form of Breach of Banking Legislation provided below), please specify in such report that the report is filed in respect of a breach of banking legislation.
Please note that a report of a breach of banking legislation can be made without disclosing your identity, i.e., anonymously (optional).
A breach report under the Law on the Protection of Whistleblowers of the Republic of Lithuania is filed in the event of:
• danger to public safety or health, or to the life or health of a person,
• risk to the environment,
• obstruction of or unlawful interference with law enforcement investigations or the administration of justice by the courts,
• financing of illegal activities,
• illegal or non-transparent use of public funds or assets,
• illicit assets,
• concealment of the consequences of an infringement, obstruction of the determination of the extent of the consequences,
• infringements referred to in the list approved by the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Lithuania, drawn up taking into account the scope of application of the European Union legal acts referred to in Directive (EU) 2019/1937,
• undermining the financial interests of the European Union, as referred to in Article 325 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union and further detailed in the relevant European Union instruments,
• infringements relating to the internal market as referred to in Article 26(2) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, including infringements of the competition and state aid rules of the European Union, as well as violations relating to the internal market as a result of acts in contravention of the corporation tax rules or agreements aimed at obtaining a tax advantage which undermines the object or purpose of the applicable corporation tax law,
• other infringements.
If you wish to file a free-form breach report regarding the above-mentioned circumstances (instead of filling in the Breach Report Form under the Law on the Protection of Whistleblowers of the Republic of Lithuania provided by Medicinos Bankas UAB, or the online Breach Report Form under the Law on the Protection of Whistleblowers of the Republic of Lithuania provided below), you are obliged to specify in the report that the report is being filed under the Law on the Protection of Whistleblowers of the Republic of Lithuania.